1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] events

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Smoot, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Since em event items fill most of these threads nowadays, i thought i would have the best luck posting here.

Im looking to start characters on some other shards, just to do events (main is atlantic, and i play chessy a bit)

So, how are events on other shards? Im considering the quality, number of people (atlantic events are almost impossible to play because of the crowds) and organization / scheduling of events.

Thanks for any response or suggestions for a new event shard.

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey at least u live in the usa and have a large pool of shards to event play..in europe its nay impossible to attend usa events due to the early morning times.

good luck though....if u need a 100lrc suit on europa gimme a shout, maybe i can sort one out with ok resists too

3. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

great lakes has the best events and event items in my opinion... most events on any of the shards normally follow the same formula... run around looking for clues for something and killing stuff normally ending with a main last boss. some shards do events far more often than others, just look through the em websites to see which shards u would be interested in

4. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011

Yamato has been dropping some cool items as of late, if I could ever figure out the time difference maybe I would build a guy there

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

To determine the time difference, just go to the UO Stratics - News - Main home page and in the upper right corner is the "World Clock". Just use the drop-down menu to select "Tokyo" and it will display the current time for the Yomato server.

6. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011

Thxs for the info