1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ever had one of those days?

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by hen, Apr 27, 2009.

1. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Managed to log on today, for the first time in a few weeks.

Chopped a lot of wood then gave it to my crafter Glug. Pulled a Heartwood runic, first one I've got.

Then he picked up over 20 gargoyle picks from the floor of the smiths in Luna. (Thank you Lady Black Widow).

I think I must have stepped in poo or something as my luck today has been great.

2. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Heh. Well done, Hen. Mind you, I tend to drop gargy picks now you can't do the use gargy pick/use prospectors tool thing to get a double ore upgrade, as my miners tend to be such big girls blouses they can barely fight off a headless let alone an ore elemental.

I have never gotten a fletching or carp runic yet ( mind you, haven't seriously done heartwood quests for a long time ) so that must have been dragon poo or something that you trod in to get that one ! :p

4. CatLord

CatLord Guest

5. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Funny, this reminds me of my 'comeback'.

I checked my chars and noticed that my carpenter was lacking of some recipes. So my first steps back in Sosaria lead me to Heartwood City and after a few minutes I was lucky enough to get all the recipes - except one. Instead of that I found this peculiar green saw. While looking at it I was thinking: "Nah. If this drops so quickly it must be a fairly worthless piece." Therefore I spoke to the guy crafting next to me and offered him to exchange it for the last missing recipe. Thought I made a really good bargain but a first slight doubt came to me when he began to run around like a madman screaming "I've got it! I've got it!".
    Well, he must have stepped into the same mysterious poo of luck. Poo I just had manufactured.