1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Everyone needs to Pick up the phone

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Zane_Xander, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Zane_Xander

Zane_Xander Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Everyone that isnt happy with the way your money is being spent needs to do a bit more than post here. You have to pick up the phone and aggervate the **** out these people. Every day!

Call EA corp. not customer service! Customer service is just a deflection from you complaining to the right people.
    Well what will I say you might think... Simple.. Just call and say your doing a bad job with my money! Maybe if you emailed the EA Corp headquarters with complaints that may work but it has to be a group effort. I dont think they give a crap about this platform and doing just enought to get by.

They kinda have customers like me over a barrel, Dail up; about the only game online that can be played with dail up.
    I belive they ( ea/uo ) needs present-every interaction with ingame players.

I almost picked up the PC Game from Microsoft- ''Settlers'' but it needs high spped. argg
    I just looked and it a zone type online connection.. which is the same as UO.
    However, I am drawn to the exploration to the unknown; the empire building -conquest type of games anyways.

as i was at wal-marts and Game stop; I noticed that the PC game selection is 1/4 of what it use to be 4 to 5 years ago.
    I even hear rummors about people getting charge more for online service; for people that use it 24/7. :gee:

2. Zane_Xander

Zane_Xander Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

all the above wont do any good... no one knows how to fix most of the problems.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!