1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Everyone Welcome "Edward"

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Hes not King Edward... Just want to make that clear. Im King Edward.

I spammed for a 2 Million Soul Stone token in general chat and he said he'd sell me one. I reminded him of the controvercy of it being worth 3 million and told him he could say no. He said NP but i had too back out due to buying 2 race change tokens just 30 mins earlier that i forgot about and couldnt pool enough money (and like hell i was gonna offer him less than that).

He made the same offer to anyone in chat and no one jumped on the deal. Few people wished they had 2 million laying around but no one purchased it.

First off this guys top notch on keeping my first offer... 2nd He offered the same too anyone and it didnt sell.

Me paying 2 million is not ripping anyone off. Items only worth what the buyer has and what the seller will accept.

So those that griefed me in chat over this months ago can (please and politely) eat me.

TY Edward for somehow using my name to make a stupid point.

Wierd Karma

2. Edward_SP

Edward_SP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It later sold to Ginsu. If you are having trouble finding one by Sunday, get at me.

3. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

LOL U GOT OWNED SON

Then you owned me by stealing your kilt back.... LOL

4. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Heh

5. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

General chat transcript:

Guy looking to rip-off newbs: "Buying soulstone tokens 2m"
    Newb: "I have a few to sell, what do they go for?"
    Guy who hates rip-off artists: "3 to 3.5m generally"
    Girl who also hates rip-off artists: "Yeah, 3 to 3.5m"
    Newb: "Sorry rip-off guy, I'll hold on to them to get what they're actually worth"
    Guy looking to rip-off newbs: "I've bought 2,354,689,221 tokens for 2m each! *insert incoherent rage spew*

Sorry we busted your mojo, sir. Next time don't be such a tool trying to rip folks off. Tell them what their item can actually bring but that you are only paying what you're paying. Maybe then you won't seem so skeezy. Carry on :thumbsup:

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

3.5 is the norm. *nods*

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3 mill was the norm...lately it does seem like 2-3 mill is the max

Not sure now what it is after the Mag's lotto thing

8. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

You didnt even read my starting post... You just ran in here trying to justify yourself and your behavior.:dunce:

You charge what you want and I will the same. 33 soul stones at 2 mill each, once or twice a little more depending on my need and the amount of gold I have. :next:

9. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

You pay 1.5 more than I do. My norm is 2 million. Some people go to yuppy retail stores and pay 3 times as much for the same thing. I suggest you be patiant and shop around. Many people restarting have a free soul stone in the bank gathering dust and 2 million is great money. 2 million for a free pixel... hmmm

10. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, I read your post 3 times trying to find some meaning in it and gave up. I merely responded to you trying to justify your actions. At the time, Petra and myself stated what the going rate was and you cried like a fat kid who dropped his ice cream cone. I am never opposed to getting something for a good deal, I'm just opposed to using misinformation to do so but different strokes for different folks :thumbsup:

11. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

If it makes anyone feel better, I killed Guardian KX today and took his suit, then sold it back to him for 400k.

PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS, SIR!

*score*

12. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

You begged me for a fight I was in no way ready for, nor expected to be looted. I lost a suit and payed 400k for losing. (I had mining on and nothing to truly heal with for cheese sake).

You won, recieved 400k, and lost my trust and respect forever.

You scored

-1 more person that will play with you.

13. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

Oh, quit being so dramatic.

I came back to my computer, I saw you saying "Nobody screams for PvP anymore since Righty and Diablo quit." Then I said, PVP RWARRR SCREAAMMM or something.

Then I told you I was gray at the gate and you came prepped with a bola, a nightmare, and a bane dragon. All of a sudden, I was on foot with 2 pets on me. I got back on my mount, put down an EV, paralyzed your bane, and killed you. You failed, I won, so I sold you your gear back for a reasonable price. It was your choice to attack me. I'll beg for anyone to attack me, though. :p

If that loses trust/respect then that's laughable. Don't forget Krews, I know who you are and how you operate, but I still sold your gear back.

Anyways, no hard feelings from my end. Remember, it's a 14 year old fantasy role playing game with unicorns and dragons in it. No reason to get upset!

14. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

His Chars names Crunch.

Do not trust him and please read other post concerning him.

Thank You All

15. Black magick

Black magick Guest

The summary of every queen edward post in the past week. :thumbsup:

16. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wasn't Krews the guy Arden sold a set of inquis to for cash then stole them back only to have someone else replace them because they felt bad for him then he stole the second set in exactly the same?

17. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think it was Krews, even if it wasn't I'm 100% sure they're from the same blood line :dunce: regardless.