1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Everything is very choppy.

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by GeneralDalz, Jul 5, 2008.

1. GeneralDalz

GeneralDalz Guest

Almost laggy, I'm using KR client and I just made a new toon to find myself going frame by frame very choppy like.

I turned SLI off, and adjusted settings to my native monitor res, still no luck, any help?
  2. meridus

meridus Guest

KR requires an up to date system to run lag free. Most important are ram and video card. What type of system are you working with?
  3. Solikos

Solikos Guest

I had the same problem when I came back to UO... Changed to 2D and life has been much more enjoyable since.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    meridus is right - give us your memory amount, video card type and amount of video RAM, and we might be able to help you with your KR issues.