1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Evil laugh

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dolphoenix, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Dolphoenix

Dolphoenix Guest

Anyone else hearing an evil laugh? Sounds alot like the guardian..

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Nearby liches? (or Yomotsu)
    May want to provide more detail.

3. Dolphoenix

Dolphoenix Guest

Luna bank on chessy. another guy said he was hearing it too. just heard it for a while. was wierd.

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Necros in Lich form cackle. Or was it another sound?

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

should you hear it again, maybe look up.... could be that 'Santy' mentioned in another thread is scouting the lands?

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I'm glad someone else posted about this too. I've heard the evil laugh in Luna bank as well a couple of times in the last month or so, but thought I was hearing things. I don't remember which shard(s) it was on, but am pretty certain it wasn't Chesapeake. I know I looked around every time to see if any character was in a different form, but could never spot any thing.

The laugh is not the lich form cackle...it's much more menancing and not quite like anything else I remember hearing anywhere else in game. My guess is that perhaps someone picked up something at one of the new champ spawns in the Abyss and that's what is making the sound, but I don't have a clue what it might be.

7. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Be afraid!
    [youtube]dl0HOqjSzqw[/youtube]

8. Divster

Divster Guest

I know that applying poison to ure weps in the new client now gives a menacing laugh kinda mwa haa haa haaaa, not sure if works with 2d client as asked a friend if he heard it (he used 2 d) and he said he just heard old rustling kinda noise). Maybe its this?

9. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nope, I use 2D and I'm hearing it too......the new blackrock infected voice maybe??? lol

10. Divster

Divster Guest

just tried it in 2d and that also gives the evil laugh