1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Evil Mage Cloth

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Serine, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Serine

Serine Guest

I got 3 items made with old evil mage cloth . Kilt , Doublet and Cloak . They are all double exeptional and double blessed . How much would they be worth as a set ?:eyes:

I also got Plate arms - gloves - gorget - chest -leggings and shield in shadow with [exeptional] tag all made by Dragon - Would also like to know value on theese items ?

2. Serine

Serine Guest

3. taz109

taz109 Guest

hello ill buy them wot shard plzs we can work on a price pm or icq 480 473 873 thxs

4. Serine

Serine Guest

I just wanted to thank for all the nice PM info about the evil mage set .

If anyone wants to know value . I been offered 60 mil for the set so guess that could count as a prise check :thumbup:

I didnt get any value on the plate [exeptional] shadow plate parts . If anyone wants to look at em PM me and i take you to my house on Europa . They could be in Coal , but i dont know ..

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've seen 1-2m per cloth, so my guess is that the items would be worth the amount of cloth used to make them plus a small bonus for blessed and/or crafter name (or lack there of for some buyers)

6. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

But they're double blessed according to the original post, which shows that they truly are old. They must have been made before that color of cloth could be produced through much more recent exploits. I think that drives up the value a lot, although I don't have a guess about how much. They can't be made like that anymore, and they have built-in proof that they really are old rares (unless they're true dupes of some kind, which would be indistinguishable from the original objects, but I don't think we've heard a lot about the duping of mage colored clothing, have we?)

Just my twp gp (instead of two cents!) :)

7. Serine

Serine Guest

All i can say i hade theese items for many years . only one owner before me and it´s a real life friend .

8. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No more posts for me before caffeine. Totally missed that. Yes, worth way more than 1-2 then.

Thanks for catching that Tech!