1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Exactly how many sims...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Rare-Buyer, Mar 3, 2008.

1. ...can we create in EA-Land on a single [premium] account? I've heard six and I've heard eight, but I just wanted to clarify this. The last thing I want is to go and create a sim and have another one deleted.

2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

8 in ea land

3. Guest

Guest Guest

8 total. When calculating your current sims be sure to include 1. EA-L Sims. 2. Unmerged/Unmoved Production Sims. 3. Unmoved Betaville sims.

4. glass_angel

glass_angel Guest

what if u never had BV sims? i have 3 all in unmoved production cities. can i make a new one without deleting those in EA ?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You are allowed 8 sims, regardless of where they came from. If you never had BV sims, that means you can create up to 5 sims in EA-L without worrying about deletion.

6. glass_angel

glass_angel Guest

if i can find out how to create them in window mode, i will be in good shape and able to play lol thanks [​IMG]