1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Exalted Scroll Of Animal Lore and Imbuing Services

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Demona, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Demona

Demona Guest

Hello I am in needs of a +10 Animal Lore Scroll as well as a bracelet and ring combo .. I am new to the server so while training up my character I wont have a lot of money.... Hoping I could find someone who could handle the jewelry at cost or someone who is willing to trade services here for services on my home shard of Great Lakes ..You can reply here or pm or contact me via ICQ 606637975

2. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

Would help to know what kind of jewel combo are you looking for.

3. Demona

Demona Guest

Well there are actually a few sets I would like made up and what goes on them depends on the deal the Imbuer is willing to offer .. All properties will fall under what a Imbuer can actually do though :p

Still need the scroll as well...

Did I forget to mention that I would be eternally grateful ? Also that I believe in returning favors so these services at cost would be remembered and I hope to return a favor one day

4. Demona

Demona Guest

Still looking ....