1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Exceptional Cleaver with Uses

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mudd, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Mudd

Mudd Guest

A buddy found this in an IDOC a while ago and is curious if it's rare/what it goes for. Do you guys know anything about this item?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

I personally am very interested, for my exceptional collection, but exceptional stuff usually is sold for a minimum of 50k (tables, chairs, common stuff) going up to 100k for less-common tools, armour and furniture and more for the rarely-made stuff.

It all depends on the item and who needs it; but exceptional weapons also have desireability because the 20% DI (on these weapons only) allow you to imbue them up to 70% DI total.

I just hope I manage to make a decent set of items before more people realise this and end up imbuing everything :(

3. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Ah okay - I knew that exceptional items like this weren't worth too much, but I thought the fact that it had uses was very unusual.

Thanks!