1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Cooking] Exceptional Grapes of Wrath

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by TheChocolits, Jan 16, 2012.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Do these turn back to non exceptional ones like the exceptional enchanted apples does? .. coz I've had a stack of newly made exceptional grapes that haven't turned non exceptional for a week now while the apples have, just wondering?

2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

The grapes retain their exceptional label. I don't know why the apples revert. Fortunately, exceptional or not, there does not seem to be a difference in their effect when used in game.

3. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh thanks for the info old gypsy, I do wonder which is the bug, the reverting apples or the non reverting grapes, since as u mentioned exceptional or not doesnt seem to have any difference..

4. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

You're welcome. :)

I wish I knew the answer to that question, but I tend to think the reverting apples is the anomaly since most exceptional items keep their label.