1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] exceptional Guard sash??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by tiggertessa2007, Aug 25, 2008.

1. more funky idoc loot lol, i found a blue guard sash today but for some reason it says exceptional. so anyone got any ideas on this? and on how much it may be worth...Btw i always have stuff for sale from idocs if ur looking for anything just q me 105811531

2. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

I got one of those at an event on Drachenfels - as did others.
    Can`t say which event exactly, but it was one of those with Max Sterling. Would say it was in 2005-ish?

Can't say anything about the price though, although I remember that at least on Drachenfels it didn't make a difference in the price if a sash was exceptional or not.

3. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

I dont know there true orgin but have one as well and seen them sell for about 2 to 3 times the value of a normal sash basicly 6 to 10 mill

4. Thanks for the info guys :)

5. feath

feath Guest

What shard is it on? i might be interested, if selling at 8m, on atl or europa.

6. its on atlantic hun :) i got a few more idoc items today, connected bottles, spittoon, wig , one of the little green square bottles of hair dye, open book, red str pot, and a full set of old necro regs. ill do 8 on the sash tho just icq me 105811531. i gota price check the others still and i got another ood one falling in a day or 2 ima wait till i get what comes out of it to to do another price check.