1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] "exceptional" tagged Royal Brit Guard Sash, info?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Mercer, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Lord Mercer

Lord Mercer Guest

I acquired a rather odd sash. It is the typical RBG sash, but the label reads like this

Member Of The Royal Britainnian Guard
    Weight 1:stone
    Strength Requirement 10

This may seem trivial if this is a fairly common occurence, but I've collected over 30 of these over the years and I do not have any other that are exceptional.

Is this a common thing, and if so, can anyone explain how it received an exceptional tag?

If it is exceptional doesn't that typically mean it was created by a player crafter?

Thank you.
  2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

These were given out on one of the shards. I forget which one, maybe Drach? It's a pretty common item as far as Brit Guard sashes go.
  3. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
    It doesn't really enhance its value by much in my experience.. maybe someone might give you a million extra.