1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Excited To Return Player

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Brom Thunderstone, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Brom Thunderstone

Brom Thunderstone Journeyman

returning to UO after a long break played 2002-2006on GL. Loved the AoS era. Looking for a populated server with good Pvp. Any suggestions?

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back, I take it you are East Coast so Atl is the most populated and I understand Lake Superior is the PvP shard for East Coast now. Go in to Gen Chat on GL and see if people are still around that you might know also it may be easier to get a house on any East Coast shard not named Atl.

Brom Thunderstone likes this.
  3. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There's plenty of housing available on Atlantic!! They may not be in the most ideal locals and maybe not max storage but there are spots.

4. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Welcome back!

5. Brom Thunderstone

Thanks guys. I've just really been missing the nostalgia of UO. Massive guild battles for champ spawns. Populated bank traiding / crafting. Occasionally spending a few hours farming doom. Do things like that still take place?

6. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

From what I hear, you have to hunt for the massive pvp across the shards. Otherwise, you might find a few people here and there but it's nothing like it used to be.

Trading and crafting is alive and well. Farming is pretty fun now with the new loot and there's all sorts of ingredients you can farm as well.

7. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

ATL in general is your best bet to find everything you want. PvPers seem to jump shards often looking for fights. Lake Superior im told is the hot spot right now, i havent seen it yet but still looking. :)

Welcome back, PM me if you need any help getting started.

Brom Thunderstone and Lord Frodo like this.
  8. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back!

10. Brom Thunderstone

Thanks everyone I'm excited to get started. Upon getting my computer up and running etc my network adapter fried so now I have to wait a few days for the new one to arrive in the mail lol. I will most likely start up on Atlantic. From what I can find across the web it has the most active players. Depending on how things go I may jump shards on a pk later on to look for action!

It will take me a while to get back into the swing of things. Any good guilds out there