1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

execeptional damage from crafting

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Storm, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

has this been implemented yet on the slayer bows when you craft exceptional
    Ive got a couple gems and couple charges on a runic left and was gonna craft a couple slayers (i hope)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope, even with my +26/+23 talisman I'm at like 67% chance to make with 0% exceptional. I'm hoping now that they gave smith/tailor some love they might look at fletching/tinkering and fix the recipes some.

Rey~

3. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Read about this in Five on Friday!

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok so this is going to be in the next publish Arggg seems like Im always waiting for a new publish guess Ill put the runic and the gems away till the publish :-(

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ok so this is going to be in the next publish Arggg seems like Im always waiting for a new publish guess Ill put the runic and the gems away till the publish :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

So which of the ML bows are you making?

I was thinking of making slayers.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm wondering what bows will be adjusted, just the ML bows? If they get bumped to say the current Yumi level, they probably won't be made much. The slayer is an elven composite longbow so it'll be nice and slow, plus one of the specials on it needs poisoning, the other special can make the target switch opponents (not too desired if you're using a pet or dexxer combo to tank).

Depending on the chance of exceptional I might be tempted to make the assassin shortbow for the bit of hci/di or the balanced shortbow for the balanced mod (much desired for peeveepee). Since both are shortbows the only ssi they might need could be guarantee added with ash. Or you could go with yew on the assassin for 8hci and 14di [​IMG]

Rey~