1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Exit Stage Left

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Dag Nabbit, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

Time for me to close up my two accounts and bid adieu to UO. Real life,and a much better job that requires me to work overnight,has taken away a vast amount of my gaming time. I tried to keep playing,but UO became a solo grind RPG to me. If I was into that,I'd just go play WoW. Take care all and I'll see ya'll on here in the forums from time to time. Peace.

#1 Dag Nabbit, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran
    Governor

Best of luck on the job! Take care! And make sure to stock up your banks in case you change your mind.

3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Best of luck to you Dag.
    I think I am in the same place as far as UO goes. Job and life demands have become a priority for me and the time I have had in game was rushed or little more then what felt like a mob grind. I love the game, but have wonder if what I love is what was there in the past. For me to keep trying to play would be in some ways unfair to those who are still playing, and the new blood that needs the time to make the game their own. I have closed 2 of my accounts, and dropped the houses. Connemara will continue to stand in Aegis for as long as I can make the payments easily. I suppose I just need to hang on to something of what was for me some of the best gaming times I have had.

azmodanb likes this.
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have a wonderful life!

5. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

*pokes Flutter with a stick*