1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Exodus is now immune to WoD ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lien Ragus, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We had a little surprise on our yesterday guild hunt. We did put the boss down enough to use Word of Death as we always did in the past.... and surprise !!! WoDs just do 30/40 pts of damage to the Big Nasty....

Not sure it is intended or not but surely a surprise... just get ready to have a longer fight.

To the same extent i m still wondering why Exodus drops DONT give any cleaning points... Unlike Medusa drops which can be nicely put to cleaning Exodus drops worth nothing.... May worth to look at it Devs ? please :stir:

Minerva Foxglove likes this.
  2. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ALL BOSSES need revamped loot charts. ML,Peerless ECT. The excitement of killing Lady Mel for the same loot has worn off in the last 8 years................. I don't think that would be a huge publish to revamp some drops/loot charts for the old bosses but it's been years and years so I am not to optimistic

Kelly O'Brian and startle like this.
  3. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bosses don't need to be revamped. They need to add new bosses and new content. The more variety the better.

4. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I don't need to be getting the bracelet of health from doom 12 years later. It's all outdated so yes there needs to be a change to boss loot.

5. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Doom is fine as is, it's old content and it's there for people that still want to do it. They can add new bosses to meet your need for new loot. Revamping old content I almost as bad as just not adding anything new and the game is stagnant enough as it is.

It is the nature of MMOs to GROW, not for people to keep ding the same stuff over and over and over and just change the loot tables every few years. That is stupid.

#5 Dol'Gorath, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  6. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Signed

7. Great DC

Great DC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Exodus was never WODable. It isn't a new change. Cant disco it or word of death it.

8. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

He has always been WoD until this publish.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'm not sure what fantasy you been dreaming but I've always known it to be susceptible to WoD.