1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Exodus Lair...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Schuyler Bain, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy,

My son and I will be making a trip to Exodus this afternoon in order to unlock spellweaving. I have not been there since it was discovered and I have no experience with spellweaving. If anyone has any tips or tricks they would care to share that would be most welcome.

On a side note, "hopefully" we will be looking for the scrolls to fill our new spell books.If you know of a good place with fair prices I would be much obliged.

Thank ye

2. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Try not to get a large group of monsters on you. They are very deadly in packs. Also, if you come across a paragon, invis and go to a different room. They aren't worth the time or effort it takes to kill them.

Best plan of attack for the things you need to kill is a greater dragon or ev's.

3. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the tips Al!

*tips tricorn*

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

When someone says "Exodus Lair" my immediate thought is "snowglobe"

5. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I just did this quest myself. Took me a little bit to remember how to get into Central Ilshenar where it's located but the cave is near Honor moongate. I used my bard and provoked the exodus minions and overseers onto paragon controllers. It worked pretty well and I got in and out fairly quickly and safely. I got most of the scrolls off of farming swoop for a few hours and a friend had 4 scrolls for me too, which helped. The summon fey and summon fiend scrolls you can get by doing the quests for them, which you have to do anyway to cast them.

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran