1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skills Exorcism Doesnt Working

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Xvim, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Xvim

Xvim Adventurer

Greetings from Xvim, Europa Shard. My problem is when i go with champion spawn religions with my necromancer, I cast Exorcism but i heard it doesnt working anymore. I tried it and confirmed it doesnt working, i even ask ghosts who dead at champion spawn locations when i am in. Also my karma was locked at -19000 and when i cast exorcism it drops to -10000 which is not good for my wither. Is it not sending ghosts to chaos shrine? please help me and inform me for that. Thank you.

2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

The Exorcism spell in fact does still work, although its usefulness has been diminished by the Publish 59 addition of the auto-removal of corpse-less ghosts from champion spawn regions which triggers periodically. My assumption is that the player that you spoke to more than likely still had a corpse in the region.

As far as your odd karma gain, I have been unable to reproduce this result. When my karma has been locked, I am only seeing negative karma gains. Can you elaborate on what may have recently occurred or if you had done anything unusual?

3. Xvim

Xvim Adventurer

Hello, i will check again about corpses but still it drops my negative karma even its locked, is it normal?

4. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

locking karma prevents your karma from being raised, not from being reduced.