1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Expect Vaeg attacks across the towns - August 22 (More to come)

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Kariny, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Citizens of Britannia be on alert for the evil sorcerer Vaeg and his disciples. Intelligence believes Vaeg is planning to attack soon. Please be aware of your surroundings as you travel. The Royal Guard and Sargent Major are asking for your assistance in tracking down Vaeg and his disciples. All reports can be […]

Read the whole post here.

EM_Falcon likes this.
  2. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Journeyman

Don't know how many have seen this, but found a small stronghold of the disciples just north of the Brit Moongate in a small clearing
    they are surrounded by hedges with a small entrance, as soon as you enter you get poisoned and its like you are in quicksand and have a hard time walking.

There is currently 8 Disciple's of Vaeg and 4 Sorcerers Loyal to Vaeg inside
    with 3 of them surrounding a corpse of a Dead Royal Guard who was Murdered and Stripped

Also 5 Twirling evils on the inside of their encampment.

EM_Falcon and Kariny like this.
  3. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you Devil Hanzo! Have you reported this yet? If not I will drop the report in the box with your Stratics handle to give you credit my friend.
    You may have gave us the location we need!

EM_Falcon likes this.
  4. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Journeyman

no I haven't placed a book yet, still need to do it :)

EM_Falcon and Kariny like this.