1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Experiencing Client Freezes? Check this UHall Thread.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tina Small, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If you've recently been experiencing frequent client freezes that last for several seconds and are often followed by a disconnect, please read and reply with relevant information in this thread on UHall:

http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/248847-losing-connection-every-10-mins.html

The following is the information the Stratics folks would like you to post so it can be forwarded to someone at EA:

My shard:

My client:

At what time(s) this happened:

What OS (xo, win7, etc):

Your provider (Comcast, Charter, ect):

Any relevant info you can provide (these programs were open at the time, ect):

2. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

A day or 2 ago it was doing just that... About every 20 mins it would *pause* then just freeze up and go disconn. Im used to old AOL Dial-up so I was used to it. I was making pots at the time and it didnt bother me to watch the auto make number jump 15 or 20 every now and then either

To lazy to think about times and info. Let the Barneyland boys deal with it and how there gonna get there insurance money back after dyeing once or twice (god forbid).

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You have no plans to leave your UO house any time soon, eh?