1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

General Experimental Gem

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Tazar, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Tazar

Tazar Guest

In the enhanced client - when I try to do the experimental room puzzle (the colored floor section) it is not possible to complete. The experimental gem in your backpack is supposed to change color to indicate where you need to stand - but instead of changing color - the gem disappears for about 3 seconds - then appears with the new color... by then it is too late to react and you fail the challenge. I tested this with the gridform backpack in default and using Pinco's UO.
  2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead

Jul 2, 2012
    This appears to be a custom UI issue. I am only able to reproduce this when using a custom UI. Using the default UI in the current Enhanced Client I am not seeing the experimental gem flicker or disappear in any way when using either grid view or legacy containers.

I can, however, see what you are describing when I use Pinco's custom UI when using all container view options.