1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Experimental Rum Brew from Pirate event on Origin

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Eyes of Origin, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Blue bottle of rum that was given out at the Pirate event on Origin a month or so ago. Labelled Experimental Rum Brew. The doublets pictured also were given out and were made by First Mate Jack and Cap't Lucky.

There were approximately 8-10 total bottles from the event. Worth anything to anyone or just keep as an event item?

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Nice .. I sometimes wish I could get to go or do these kinds of events .. Nice looking prize too ...

3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 14, 2001
    Man I got to give up trying to collect bottles...too flipping many to collect.
  4. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
  5. Someone told me should be worth about 40-50mil to serious collectors. Only 8 of these were handed out, that I was able to confirm. Willing to consider all offers tho.