1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] expert Artificer help needed....

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by DeBruce, Nov 1, 2015.

1. DeBruce

DeBruce Adventurer

Hello there,

i would like to craft armourparts with 10 Stamina increase, with much hpi. Manareg and lmc i would like to imbue.It´s all for my Archer. I like to get 210+ Stamina. to reforge These Items i like to use an horned sewing kit with powerful, grand artifice, inspired artifice, animated of haste.
    Is that the right way to create a 210+ armour for my Archer or is there another or better way to do this ?
    It´s not a Problem to spend much Gold to buy runic´s, artifact´s or ressources.
    I just dont wanna waste time,items and Gold, cause i didnt know what im doing there.

Any Ideas & suggestions are welcome...

thx for your help

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I would use a barbed runic kit and pick:

Animated / of Haste and Mystic / of Sorcery with powerful charge.

Then hope for something like:

dex
    10 stam
    mana inc
    LMC
    MR

3. DeBruce

DeBruce Adventurer

if i use barbed kits...did i produce too much properties ?

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Yes, if you use a barbed kit, it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to get the HPI.

Is smithing an option? You could use a copper hammer (or mallet and chisel) to get clean 10 Stam pieces and imbue the rest as needed.

You could try using horned kits with 2 titles the Animated/Haste package and the Mighty/Vitality package to get some HPI, and it is possible that you'd have 2 free slots to imbue. I've done this with Agapite hammers using different properties. Plan on using a LOT of kits before you get a piece you like thought. I think I used about 10 hammers to get 1 piece I wear.