1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Explain

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GoodGuy, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]
    Why this is considered skillful?

How does KOC talk about skill and fighting when this is what they have to resort too?

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Gotta do what you gotta do to compete...

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

they like dragons?

4. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

did you have to crop the pic to get all your tamers out of it so you dont look that ridiculous complaining about tamer skills? but then again, your tamers were the only ones that seemed to stealth around outside for longer than a few secs, so you probably couldnt see them from inside the house xD

5. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm confused. Did you take this picture GG? Cause they are all green...

6. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

[​IMG]

Dragons Online is a new exciting MMO from EA they just use pre-existing UO code and forgot to tell everyone about the switch.

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

WOW its soo funny to see you once again prove you are incapable of reading comprehension or the ability to answer questions.

Can't answer the questions? why even bother reply shakaja? Your skill has been shown, its classic you still try to compare yourself to real siege players, and the rest of KOC who consider themselves real pvpers should be ashamed.

If you can't admit how gimp its becoming for you guys to pull off wins on an average basis you are really delusional.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Uh oh another cry post... I didn't see that coming *Sarcasm*

9. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Answering a question with a question means poor reading comprehension? Odd...

10. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So tonight is about about dragon pvp huh? Boring. Think I'll go watch TV. The game is what we all make it, and we are all making it crap.

11. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you're like a broken record, same old same you've been saying for years to avoid talking about why you always have a tamer by your side when you actually field Kage.

12. Turtle

Turtle Guest

All those people in the picture died to Oinland. Have a nice day.

13. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

calm down. first of all why you post a pic of me fighting some jsv pets and ask things about koc in general?

then talking about reading comprehension, where exactly did you get the idea that i ever compared myself with anyone or anything else? i cant really help you that you are so obsessed with me and worshipping me, really, all i can do is give you some tips on how to calm down.

its just a game man, relax.

14. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You would know all about broken records. :D

16. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And your just now coming to this conclusion? Now thats kind of funny :hahaha:

17. Goron

Goron Guest

pap georgio is jsv? you guys ended your firm koc alliance?

My interweb was down yesterday so i'm out of the loop-

18. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Every thread nowadays seems to be a guild of tamers crying incessantly at having to fight other guilds of tamers, some of your arguments might be worth a damn if you weren't all doing the same thing. How is it so hard for any of you all to comprehend that?

U.O in gaming terms is the lowest common denominator of online gaming (not saying it wasn't fun) and thus mainly attracts the lesser intelligent gamer who can't grasp the more mentally challenging games on the market. Just look around at some of the average posters on the Siege board most of them should be in care or on medication not loose in the public. I really wonder how many people who play REALLY still love the game or just play out of habit, hope or fear of change :)

Just my two pence.

19. Goron

Goron Guest

so... whats that say of the guy that doesn't even play the game but still posts?

20. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

My opinions are accurate and unbiased?

21. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

wow, im glad you dont complain that we are attacking you, after all the firm koc alliance should be still going.

22. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

This is a laugh, like WoW [or any other MMOG] is anymore mentally challenging than UO? You're not serious, right?

Any MMOG is basically the same formula: Click here at this particular time. WoW is even moreso with literally scripted encounters for bosses.

Not that WoW isn't a fun or that other games aren't entertaining, but to claim they're more mentally challenging is well, being mentally challenged.

23. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

You cannot, ever, lose in WoW. There is no way, shape, or form, in which you can end the day behind the point in progress in which you began the day. Death also has zero meaning whatsoever. Pointless.

However, playing servers that aren't attuned to Ultimate Dragons & Luna Adventures Online is VERY nice.

24. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Spoken like yet another bored WoW player who never got to see end game content because they weren't competent enough.

As i have always said end game WoW isn't to everyones tastes since it involves a large amount of theorycrafting, homework and pouring over recount data trying to work out exactly why you just got killed and how to stop it happening again :)

25. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Dang now that sure does sound like a lot of fun!

I got to Hyjal content while it was fairly new. You're right the game is far more complicated at end game but it also requires extreme dedication of rl time both in and out of game.

Without dedicating your life to raiding the game isn't very fun at all.

26. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

I remember you bought you bought Itachi's mage who was already SSC/TK raiding, dps is alright but tanking is a lot more fun :)

27. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

I'd have to disagree there, before I had Itachi's acct I had my original which had another mage and a feral druid. Granted I never did any serious raiding on the druid but I prefer DPS as I see it as more of a challenge to beat other players damage output than try to tank.

I did tank a few times on my girlfriends prot pally for 5 man's which was a lot of fun.

28. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Revvo this aint the god damn WOW boards, stop bringing it up and referencing it here and continuing conversations about it on these boards.

is the stratics WOW boards that dull or what?

29. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Two wrongs don't make a right
    You messin' with that OG *****, Bobby Light

30. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

Spoken like yet another social misfit with no social life who has to spend all his time in a virtual world to improve his self esteem.

If you call that mentally challenging, go for it, but it's not. Especially since every step is available online after the first few tries by the larger guilds. Theorycraft all you want, but the reason you died is because the mage hit '1' when he should have hit '2' and that blew your CC so you all died. There, I guess I'm a mental giant as well.

And I never saw endgame because I wasn't interested in spending countless hours grinding for gear. I have a family, and a job already, I'm not interested in a game that is essentially another one. I'm happy you have plenty of free time to spend 6+ hours raiding every night so you can say "I won WoW!" but don't try to insult me because I don't, I don't base my self esteem on pixels.

31. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*shakes head* Lighten up folks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.