1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Exploring the Deep

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by Ellie, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

A friend and I decided to so the Exploring the Deep quest. The first part went fine. When we got to the dungeon in Ish we got the regs we needed and when we went to place them on the plates there was already a piece of brimstone still there. We went ahead and placed ours but the inspector never did show up. This is on Siege. Has anyone else had this problem? We would like to finish the quest so we can have one more place to explore.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

did you place them by double click and target or just putting them on?

3. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

We tried clicking them but got the message that we couldnt use that. They wouldnt mark as a quest item so we dropped them on the dishes. It was almost midnight for me, but I had paged for a gm but none had come before the reagents started to time outl They had timers on them.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

placing them on the plates won't work. I don't remember now whether you double click the plate and target the reg or double click the reg and target the plate - but it has to be the right reg for the plate, the one that fits the clue.

Kelly O'Brian likes this.
  5. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

Ill try clicking the plate then the reg. Wonder if it will work if that brimstone is still there? I did send in a bug report about it. *heads off to Ish again*

#5 Ellie, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  6. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

Well we got the thing done..Its clicking the plate and targeting the reg. The brimstone was still there so I decided to put them all down but the brimstone. Crazy thing is it worked. Now on to part 3 of the quest. It sounds like its getting a tad bit harder. Any suggestions for 2 people doing this part? One a bard and the other a so so mage.