1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Extra Accounts?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Drinkard, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

Anyone have an account they havent used in awhile or are willing to part with for gold/arties...? East Coast Forums seem to be targetted to Atl mainly and my little post seems to be lost. And since I'm trying to have characters already on Legends, I figured I'd try my luck here. If anyone has anything that may help me, PM me or AIM me at Emericaman358

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*mumbles to self about memory, age and ....... something.*

I've a niggling at the back of my brain about the name Emeric :blushing:

3. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

huh? wats that mean?

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the name in your email, 'Emeric', I have an old memory of it, but I can't remember why or where from

it's no fun gettin' old

hush Uriah

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*gazes innocently at the ceiling while whistling a nameless tune*
    ;)

7. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

so im famous?? awesome! i REALLY want another acct. so ppl look deep in ur hearts...and give up an acct. :D

8. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Dont send anything to this guy, this is exactly how to get all your accounts scammed away.

If he wants an account he can buy one and get a month free, there is nothing wrong with that.

9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This may be the first and only time I ever agree with Vyal. I dont know Drunkard or his intentions, but if you do give him, or anyone an account be smart and remove any and ALL information linked to your uo.com account information page.

You can get an account from UO.com and a free month, so if homeboy REALLY wants to play again, he can go that route.

10. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

im glad uo is turning into a gang...im not ur "homeboy". i still play and already have an acct that most cant put a price on. im trying to get an acct already loaded so i dnt have to work as hard as ive already done to get the results i want. i havent asked for any acct information from anyone, nor have i stalkd, threatened or harrassed any uo players. ive asked for screenshots of chars so i can base pricing on wat they have to offer. so before u get all butthurt and try and screw me out of trying to make a deal with someone, how about u figure out who ur screwing. idc if u kno me or if u dont, ive playd uo for years on end now, kno most of ur chars by ur s/n. i cant log into my old acct because it was closed. if i wanted to make a NEW acct i would. the hassle isnt worth it

11. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Then just re activate it, unless closed=banned...

This I can understand. I bought a new account code, and couldnt set up the account. Wouldnt let me make an account, finally got past all that, then it said the code was already used (probably in one of the earlier attempts to make an account)

Couldn't make a EA master account, every email I tried "that email is already registered" blah blah blah Did EA ever think that maybe 4 people in a house, each with their own gaming desires, might actually want to cross game with the same email addy? *shrugs*
    As a vet, I will stick with what I ahve, I guess...And if everyone that buys has these hassles, there will be little influx of new players, ever LOL