1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Extra Life] Join the Live Streams!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Taylor, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Stratics and her sister network, TGN.TV, are participating in the Extra Life charity today to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals. For 24 hours, two teams will race to level characters–one team in Guild Wars 2, one team in World of Warcraft–and will stream their progress live! Cheer them on and watch the action by visiting their channels, including but not limited to the ones below:
    You can also view the streams embedded side by side on Stratics Forums and TGN Forums. To read more about the charity and to donate, please visit the TGN vs Stratics Extra Life page.

UPDATE: You can watch all six channels at once on YouTube here.

#1 Taylor, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    GasaiYuno likes this.
  2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

$493 so far :)

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Go go Cirno!

I wish I could of particpated but personal reasons came first.

This is for a great cause so please keep on donating. I personally donated $480.00 to two independent players for GW2 already.

No matter who wins everybody is a winner! Good luck to all the gamers particpating

Syrus likes this.
  4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Lawdy! Thanks so much!