1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Extra Life

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon News' started by Luka Melehan, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Extra Life is a fund raising effort where gamers raise money for thier local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. They do this by getting pledges and playing thier favorite game for 24 hours straight. National Game Day is October 25th, but we could do this at a different time if we wished.

I think this would be a fun activity as well as a chance to promote Project: Gorgon. You can sign up here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?

What do ya all think?

2. Wyrmrider

Wyrmrider Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

I've watched a couple of those before... not the whole thing, of course... :) Sounds like a good idea!

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Last year the Staff at Stratics formed a team to help raise money for this more than worthy cause. We are discussing to do this again. Once we have Team information, we will share with our staff as well as start organizing the Schedule of Games. :)

We'd love to schedule a showcase for Project: Gorgon! I've been having a blast with the game myself. :D Once we get organized, expect to hear from either myself or Luka!

4. Auriel

Auriel Project: Gorgon Game Mod
    VIP

I would like to form a PG group to do this. You can get pledges for the Children's Hospital in your area. We should do some streaming and promote a little.