1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Faction Action on Pacific??????

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Can anyone tell me which evil faction is doing the most on Pacific? I am currently in TB, and they haven't been doing hardly anything at all, but plan on switching to one of the evil factions to help with the invasions.

My char does not PvP (is strictly setup for stealing).
  2. scarecrow73

scarecrow73 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I have a gew characters in Minax, also set up for stealing sigils. Shadowlords are more active in the PVP areana but that is about all for evil factions. TB seems to be the only ones heavily involved.
  3. With all the invasions going on, would it be better to join Minax or SL? I don't want to waste 3 days just to find out that the one I joined doesn't have anyone actively protecting the sigils for their four hour timer.