1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Faction Artie Masochism

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Death of Hemp, May 5, 2009.

1. All of the drama about faction arties puzzles me. I'm not sure why I'm bothering to repeat myself, but this is Siege. You remember, ONE blessable item?

If someone CHOOSES to sell/trade back your items, great! However, nobody is under any obligation to do so and not doing so does not make them dishonest or any less of a player.

Keep in mind that I have never trashed an item yet still strongly feel it is ok to do so. I've had many items trashed and purchased off of vendors to be kept from me. So be it! It's part of game and more importantly part of Siege's special rule set.

BTW, I stopped buying my faction gear back months ago and am not offended if you trash it. What amazes is that I seem to be the only person here with this mindset. History tells me that the minority is often more in the wrong, so I'm starting to think I should seek a professional evaluation for some form of Game Masochism. :coco:
  2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I just enjoy watching fuud get tenderized......
  3. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 5, 2009
    I have Orny/Crystalline/Crimson/Folded Steels/Fey Legs/RBC of yours, I'll give them to you if you want them.

ICQ 225199894
  4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

What puzzles me is this long rant from someone who barely plays, then says he stopped buying his items back, months ago. As I always say, I have backup suits always ready and anticipate the worse. I like how you come from under your rock and make random, general statements that include everyone but you. lol...

You ever think people may of bought stuff that was "LOW's" not "YOURS", because D pissed them off? Conceited much? That would be my best guess, because I'm much more of an ******* any day of the week on this forum or in this game then you are/were and my **** seemed to find its way back without crying or caring about it.

It is Siege, but it's also a closer, tighter community then one of a production shard. Trash it by all means, but earn that right is what I say. ;) Wouldn't you agree with that? Earn the right to trash it at least? That is all cupcake!
  5. It's not just you. It's that between Draxous, Forsaken, and Kage alone they have like 8000 posts and they can't possibly live without that gear. That is total, not per day although sometimes it seems like it.

I'm basically the only one willing to swim upstream anymore. Everyone else just stopped posting or reading the boards.

Way to go Mods!
  6. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Mar 5, 2006
    Agree you should at least earn the right to trash items if you make the kill its your loot to do with as you see fit.

I wish they would put in a faction item turn in, let everyone turn in there loot for half the cost of silver
  7. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 2, 2009

Sunchicken Guest

I actually mentioned this idea on uo hall a few times, but you know how that went...
  9. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

it would be awsome to recieve some kind of reward for turning in another factions artys what did u think should be the reward sunchicken?
  10. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008