1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Artifact Changes - Question concerning Clainin's Spellbook

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merion, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Since the change of the faction artifacts, I'm too scared to take this event item (see pic) out of the Chest, fearing it might get a decay timer added.

[​IMG]

Can anyone confirm that it is save to use it?
    And furthermore: please dear devs, think about these special faction artis when you change something concerning faction. I'd really hate to lose my favourite spellbook.

2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its not blessed for a single player as all faction items are so I guess its ok

Merion likes this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'd say it is since any "faction" items I had in chests LONG vanished as their time was up. So if that book hasn't vanished yet you're likely safe.

Merion likes this.
  4. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

All of the gargs I had in factions managed to keep thier converted stuff. I can't use them as I took the guys out but they still have the items sitting around in banks and boxes.

5. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"Gesegnet" is the German word for blessed.

6. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It may be "Gesegnet" but its not "Gesegnet" for (player name) which is what i said:

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

None of the spellbooks is ever blessed for a player name - unless you used a personal or Siege bless deed on it. So I would assume, that the book is still blessed for anybody while in backpack as the other spellbooks, but can only be equipped by faction members.