1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Bandages

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Exploit_SX, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Exploit_SX

Exploit_SX Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

What is the deal with faction bandages. I don't understand why they were removed. Some Developer's keep saying it was in error and they're going to be re-added, other's say they were removed by design. I want to know what the deal is, and if/when they are being re-added. I think it's unfair that they were removed when everything else was kept the same such as super nova potions. Please make your voice known on this thread and support getting us our faction bandages back!

Thank you,
    Exploit
    GM of Bone Yard Crew (BYC)
    Atlantic Shard.

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

Id love to see them return.

3. merkd

merkd Visitor

I miss my faction bandys bring them back plz

4. Palegathon

Palegathon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

We need to keep crucial things like this. It is a necessity for some field fighting templates. Healing is really a thing of the past anyway now days. Most healing is done through Mysticism, Chiv, Magery, or potion enhancement, which could be the reasoning behind removing this. However ,it has other beneficial uses.

5. Zerg of lunabank

Bring back the factions bandages I do miss them my mount dies a lot and stables takes to long

6. Soul Assassian

Soul Assassian Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I 100% agree and would love to have this put back into the game.

7. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

The whole point of faction bandages is they remove curse. I think they need to be re-added ASAP. What is the point of building an all 70's suit if you're going to be cursed and have all of resists lowered to 60. Yes, I can apple the curse however, if you blow your apple on a curse you don't have it to remove mortal then you die. Not only that but if you remove the curse the mage can just reapply it. There's no cool down or anything which isn't fair. Everything seems to spam proof against spamming it on a player except curse.

8. tons

tons Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If they're put back into the game they need to be changed. Shouldn't be effective regarding healing/removing effects without healing and anatomy. Just like super novas aren't really effective without alchemy. Personally, I don't think they should remove curse either. You have apples for that. Only thing I'd like to see them do is res VvV pets without requiring heal/anat.

transcendent likes this.
  9. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

10. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Id like to see them back too... but I disagree about curse. The balancing of mages & dexxers has always assumed 60 resist for the dexxer. I know with 4 sec bandages + 50% EP and an interupt here & there I won't kill a dexxer if he's not cursed. One of the most annoying things in the world is a dexxer that applies is apples wisely ONLY when you've got off a full dump & just before the damage hits....

transcendent likes this.
  11. darkvulf

darkvulf Adventurer

Do NOT bring faction bandages back, thank you.

CovenantX and transcendent like this.
  12. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

No thnx

transcendent likes this.
  13. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Factions Gone Faction Items Gone TTFN, Guess you will just have to learn how to play like u used to before them all over again :gee:

14. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

I never really used them after they nerfed them initially. If they were reintroduced like they were originally it'd be cool or at least untie the timer between apples and the bandages. It doesn't even have to heal and remove curse at the same time.

Otherwise, they're worthless anyways. Just carry apples.

15. Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran

Wrong, faction items are not gone they're all still in the game except faction bandages they've just been changed to VvV items maybe you should pay more attention.

16. kaio

kaio Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Every time a mage complains about dexxers beeing OP, the crowd goes ADAPT, get parry etc etc etc..
    So dexxers ADAPT get chiv and apples !!!!

transcendent likes this.