1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) FACTION based EM event to start tonight!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Mentiras, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Have no fear though, those who do not wish to participate in factions or dont like to go to Fel at all, you will be able to participate in the event as well.

[​IMG]

The event will not be long running, just something to spice up factions, and pvp for a little while. We may notice changes throught the land in comming days, most obviously will be the "Mysterious Spirits" and Altar's by the faction bases. The event will lead to "something grand" and we should see action late tonight or early tomorrow.

[​IMG]

On a side note, the EM's website should be updated with hopefully more detailed information by 5pm EST. And I was told that we would hear more about Franchesco by Friday.

*Note the Armageddon spells works fine, as you can see by my body parts at the Tram Minoc Gate Altar...*

#1 Mentiras, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

matter of fact, somewhere I have a guy with an oddly colored horse.... don't remember which color, no idea which faction and I don't believe the account is active at the moment

otherwise, Munk, you know I'd be there! ha!

3. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

non faction participation is available too, as you can see by the tram minoc gate altar, we just dont have all the info at the moment

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

that's where Maplestone's little house used to sit :)