1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

faction changes

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sprago, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

i have posted this thought on the factions thread and also on uhall and now here i want this idea to be seen i personally think its a good one

Remove the faction collection box from the bases and place them in the 7 towns. Then you have to OWN that town to collect from that collection box

OK now you need to remove names, remove rank requirement and make them cursed (leave the faction item tag) this would allow you to keep what you kill, use what you keep and make you fight for the towns this would bring life to factions if you want the armor

what ya think about this idea???????????????

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I like it.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I would love to join a faction, but i'm a total newb at it and would need a mentor of sorts..

4. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Well I am not a expert on factions in I4NI but we have do have some good experts here. We will take ya in if you wish to give us a try. What ya have to lose?

5. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This would be cool. I'd have to put in no effort at all. I'd let people farm up faction suits, then kill them and wear them myself.

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I´d rather see this.

7. Heavenless

Heavenless Journeyman

Good idea but how do the devs go about getting ideas to improve factions anyway? Bet they're that gank squad sitting @ Yew mg on test center spamming LOL in TC gen chat...
    Those changes seem simple to implement maybe they should give siege an EM that's had experience w/ UO's pvp system (just an assumption...)

Can an EM enact at least part of this?

Last two EM's experience seemed to orbit around lame scavenger hunts, quest tutorials, or meet & greets.

Maybe next time the EM will host some king of the hill in arena instead of a GIL guild meeting in the counselor hall.

!!

8. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Ive gotten a reply from Messana about this she said moving the collection boxes to the towns not easy but can be done and she liked the idea. But the cursed arties not gonna happen