1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Faction City/Monster Spawn Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 3, 2003
    If there is one, maybe a link would answer this question. Just having returned to Siege and living in Moonglow, I don't understand the complete deal on how/why the monsters spawn and when they respawn. Can you kill them off to a degree where they are gone for good? Some days they are there and some days they are not.

I don't really mind them. My participation has been minimal to this point. I've killed a few scouts with my tailor who also showed up the other day when one guild was trying to waste a General. I just casted GH on one of their pets nonstop to help them. Got killed a couple times in the process by another guild which isn't a biggie. Was also wondering about the cowardice guys and why most are blue and then there is a red one once in awhile. I killed a red one last night. Do blue ones turn red?

I just can't seem to find anything on stratics that really explains the whole scenario so any input is appreciated. I'd be happy to reactivate my tamer account and help get rid of them if it made sense.

Jack Nickelson
  2. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Aug 12, 2008
    i think the invasion starts once an evil faction corrupts a sigil and returns it to the town.
  3. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Correct. On production shards a captured sigil in Fel starts the invasion on the corresponding city on the Trammel facet. Here it starts the event in the captured city.

I suspect much is going on behind the scenes players don't know about yet, though.