1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Crafting question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

where exactly can i find the bonus' for being factions and crafting? i know ya gotta be in fel, does it have to be in a city being controlled by your faction? what are stats on the boost ya get?

tried searching posts but would goto a error page everytime

2. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This system is, sadly, defunct. When it still worked, you had to be designated a faction crafter, and you had to do your crafting in a city that was under the control of your faction.

Those items were faction-hued blessed GM made armor, if I am not mistaken, tho this was before my time in factions.

3. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

when they made the recent faction changes. like the collection box, faction items and such, i could of sworn they made a faction boost to properties on crafted items. kinda like arms lore does

4. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I fear not. It was spoken of, especially by the faction people who were opposed to the new artifacts, but it wasnt implemented :(

5. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

hmm maybe i thought they added it when they made it add your factions tag to the Exceptionally crafted tag. like mine say Crafted by Jade [SL] but only when i craft in fel cities.

6. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Really? Mine all say "Crafted by Lady Seduction [Min]" when I craft in my house on Ice Isle ... but that is in Fel, where faction tags show all the time.