1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Fixes

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Speaking the Truth, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Speaking the Truth

Speaking the Truth Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Please fix the SL base and get rid of the gate since the event is over. Players have been avoiding stat by running away in there when other wise they would be dead.

Also please fix TB base. When raiding as a red if you engage in a fight and an orange attacks you, if you do any kind of field or AoE the guards that spawn in there will kill you and you go in stat. Please fix the guards from spawning inside the castle. Thanks.

2. Speaking the Truth

Speaking the Truth Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It's been said a few times but with no responces from any Devs. Fix the points back to how they use to be please so that people can't point farm. Wipe the points and start over, thanks.

3. Kylas

Kylas Guest

Fix factions? If the old UO forums where still up you'd be reading the same type of post.. Please fix factions. It isn't going to happen.. Well maybe sometime in the next decade.

4. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Might as well put any hopes of faction fixes, changes, or reverts on hold for atleast the next six months. I doubt they will give factions so much as a glance untill the finish the new SA expansion.

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yea..listen to this one

So i died in yew on my faction archer. I come to luna to get ressed, and someone releases a hiryu and it res kills me. The guy gets silver and points from me and i go into stat....