1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Gear

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Amanda Shade, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

anyone know who got my gear, and can i buy it back?

Hugi, thanks...got the crimson

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

I got...

like 3 of your bows, your ring of the vile, storm grips and leggings....

and I trashed them all, that will teach you.

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

Im of course just kidding, let me know where you are so I can give it back to you.

4. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

really? you trashed them for trying to kill you. Never trashed talked, never been disrespectful in game or out. Given back alot of gear for free...yes even to KoC. And you trashed them?

Exactly what were you trying to teach me? I am oh so curious...

5. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

dude, that is SOOO not cool. I left my previous response so you could see it. I think I restrained myself ok... :)

Where can i buy em back?

I am in luna at Gu's house

6. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Cash for GIVING me all my stuff back. I told everyone you did, and I will do the same for you.

Squid, where is your vendor?

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

Buy them back?!?

Foolish mortal, I am CASH!, I have no need for physical gain...I crave something much more.

8. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Cash has always been kewl to return items. I have nothing but respect for him.

9. archite666

archite666 Guest

aw, your making me blush.

Seriously though. I just look at like this...

Like it or not we have these items here on siege, and anyone who is serious about pvp is going to use them and not pvp without them, so the quicker we return them,the sooner we can fight.

I just want to kill someone, take their stuff, like "haha! I got yo ****!" then hand it back and be like "see ya when you kill me!" and thats it.

I have no need for your stuff, I mean I know everyone is on this " its not siege if you dont have a chance to lose your stuff!" kick but if we do sell it back, if were selling it back and forth for the same price, cant we just cut out the middle man?

I guess it is like trammel, but its only kinda like it, its still far from it.

I mean before it was juss the rich people (mostly my guild) juss ran 5 million dollar suits and pwned everyone because of their check books, but now at least some of us have a chance to compete, Iono maybe that makes sense maybe it doest.