1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Faction horses cannot be commanded with name?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Splup, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

Is my char buggy or is it true that Faction horses don't obey their name, just All commands?

Lets say my horses name is Tend. If I say Tend stay, Tend follow me, Tend kill etc. my horse doesnt' do ANYTHING. It doesn't even notice the commands.

If I say All stay, All follow me, All kill etc. it works fine.

What is this?
  2. mutau

mutau Guest

Check your commands when you made your macros. You may have a space before the actual command, which would make the command useless.
  3. Splup

Splup Guest

I was actually typing the commands so it's not that :)
  4. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 29, 2007
    It's a minor annoyance but it would be nice if it was fixed. Summon demon, dismount someone with a bola and throw the demon (+ war horse) on the player. Then chase war horse and remount it or say all follow me->demon stops attacking.
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004