1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

faction items and needed rank

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Inquisitor [AK], Nov 23, 2008.

1. hi i been lookin since an hour now but i cannotfind it anywhere
    wheres the list of new faction items with wat bnonuses they give and most important: what rank i need for those items
    sry but i cant find it
    thx in advance
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

This is what I could find =)

Incidentally, when you search the archived news on UO.com, and go tot eh second or third page, does anyone see "more" links to each article, or just the brief synopsis of the article? How are we supposed to find the link to the entire article without googling (which is what I had to do to find this link =P)
  3. prob is u cant read full story in the news archive
    well if sombody cud tell me what rank i need for a SOT id be happy
  4. von Beck

von Beck Guest

5. Rubican

Rubican Guest

The issue with UOGuide is, it has modern usefull information. Stratics users are not used to that>
  6. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Stratics info is updated by Volunteers from our playerbase. If the information is out-of-date, then it's because none of us are submitting updated info for the site. Kinda silly to spend time complaining about it, when we *could* be using that time to update the pages in question.

Any community is only as strong as it's contributors. :)