1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Items found in Cvern-Are they of any value?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aoLOLita, May 5, 2010.

1. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

My guilmate found a crate of Faction items in Caver - are thye of any iuse to non-Factio person, i.e. can they be "un-factioned" and used? Very nice items _ 2 crimmys, folded steel glasses, mace & shield, kasa, etc.

I was going to unravel but thought I would see if they could be re-used - or maybe original PVP owners would ant them back? Found on Legends, names on items are "Swifty" and "Marc" ...

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

These are pretty much useless, except to Swifty and Marc.

3. Can faction items be unraveled for imbuing ingredients?

4. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

No :(

5. Just as well... think of the abuse from that!

6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You can always go the the UO's website and under MYUO, use the char search and see if "Swifty" or "Marc" is currently listed on your shard. It should list their guild and faction if they're in one if your wanting to return the items. It could be someone that gave factions a try and quit and just threw the items away since they couldn't use them anymore, or quit the game and it was idoc loot. Eitherway, it probably only took an hour or two (or less) to collect enough silver to buy all those items.