1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FACTION ITEMS

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure who all got what earlier when I died on Carbon Copy in Luna fighting JSV.

ICQ me... 175-714-134

2. Goron

Goron Guest

lol...
    I'll give you a hint: don't expect anything back when you don't sell anything back.

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Who are you?

4. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yes....i got some pieces

5. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Hey, put my pieces on there so he can buy them for me, thinking they're his!

6. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

A few pieces were returned, Will let the rest of JSV know for you.

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Get them quick when they hit the vendors

Seems someone is snatching them up again quickly before you can buy them

8. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

well I guess this one is on us, or both actually. TNT turned of the silver and then KOC started holding items and now we have a mess again. I must beg the question that if KOC didn't go Minax would we be haivng this problem... The fact is 90% of all parties involved hate silver farming so lets get back on track. We had some good pvp last night and I for one would like to keep it going.

Please have KOC place all faction items on vendors and TNT will do the same.

woot!

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

KOC has only gotten two suits from TNT ... That was Monoliths and Nixons... They was both traded back...

10. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

My question...why did KoC go Minax when TnT had been for some time now? What was wrong with KoC being in SL?

Just curious...it would be nice to see all of the factions active again instead of the 3 that are active now. Especially with the Fudd Mega Castle set up so close to the SL HQ...la

11. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Maybe its because they enjoy being blue to TNT.......seing how they did so well massing on 1 TNT red at a time without us being able to attack back. Guard Zone sure does help too huh?

12. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Cause we never attack you outside of the guardzone huh?
    Or did you mean Neo's dragon guardzone? Yeah you're right, Im sure he does help you quite a bit. Must be hell not being able to use tamers against us?

13. archite666

archite666 Guest

If you remember...

TnT said "were leaving factions and trashing everyones gear, remember that? they went around saying it for weeks? So koc always prefered minax, not to mention the ability to farm demons. Also certainly members like red warhorses....Id call them trammies if I could beat them in a duel...

14. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

We can all quote things said on the boards, that won't help keep pvp alive and well..

Also Cash, I dont want to be do hard on you (as I want to buy a few runic kits...lol) but considering your not even in a faction at this time, yet still jump into faction fights seems kinda of lame to me, is that what you will be teaching in your PVP school?

Main thing is to keep pvp alive and well and the best way to do that is quick clean sell backs!

Put everything you loot on a known vendor at 10 per and let the good times roll!!

If everyone did the above the pain level would drop off to almost nothing...

15. Goron

Goron Guest

I lost a suit to Carbon copy... saw a couple of pieces come up on Puffy's vendor, still missing some
    (yeah, you read that correctly, I said and meant Puffy's vendor. Yes, I know he is 'not in k0c'... I don't pretend to understand whats going on between you guys so I won't bother)

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well Goron it sounds like you died near a character named Calaman Barre... and got looted... My guess would be near Blighted Grove?? I mean Puffy is normally there what? 24/7...

I died to JSV last night but you and Mono got some of my pieces... I know you guys are not allied...I don't pretend to understand whats going on between you guys so I won't bother.

17. Goron

Goron Guest

yeah I was just wondering why they never fought, ya know? thats all:)
    No need to get all defensive
    :grouphug:

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Never fight? I got lrc suit after lrc suit of Puffy.... that all he wears sadly but trust me the guy gets killed a lot.

19. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Kage, I think his point (other then being sarcastic) is that the only part of his suit the got back was from Puffy, meaning that the part that was looted by Carbon Copy was not sold back.

I asked in vent last night as I have a few items of Forsaken's and a people are missing items looted by KOC. Gorons post is a perfect expample.

Sell back quick and clean and let the good times roll!!

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I can talk it over with the guild and ask what they are wanting to do and if they are intersted in selling items back if they even have any I will post it here and let you all know.

That is the best I can do at this time.

21. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You died. :grouphug:

Puffy got loot. :grouphug:

The end. :grouphug:

We don't pretend to understand why you'd care so much, so I for sure, won't bother. Rest assure, that Puffy gets farmed in Blighted almost daily though.

p.s. If your GM is done power tripping (which, it seems she is), I'm sure KOC doesn't mind selling items at all, seeing how we never had a problem before.

p.s.s. Stop caring if we're Minax on the field; We don't. If your tamers can't play, tell them to log on another character. Problem solved.

22. Goron

Goron Guest

Nice, three hugs. I :grouphug: you too Sakey!
    Lets keep this friendly atmosphere going!

23. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Cash....i'm the only one that posted that. Please find more than 2 post from me. I'll guarantee you wont find a post about leaving faction from anyone else. Don't make up excuses when you have no knowledge of what your talking about. Your kewl as hell.....but you sound somewhat ignorant when you speak of nothing you know about.

24. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

i have your totem, two pairs of glasses, some runic armor, and strom grips from your 'Carbon Copy" . I told you these items were on my vendor in my tamer cry post. But they just sat there. So you want these items from me?

25. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'll pay 35:1 on his items.......icq me 120-676-362. I guess if the sell back is all jacked up with KOC....I'll just buy their items and try to put more pressure on their silver farming.

There is another solution to this....quit crying about silver being turned off and pick another faction and resume with PVP and selling back items :lick:

this is my 2 cents.....but again, I'm not that smart.

26. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I will buy them back.

27. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:hug:

28. [QUOTEp.s.s. Stop caring if we're Minax on the field; We don't. If your tamers can't play, tell them to log on another character. Problem solved.[/QUOTE]

I understand you were not playing Siege at the time, so allow me to bring you up to speed.

KOC = Pot.....Shaka = Kettle....allow me to introduce you; Pot meet Kettle :D

When Shaka owned the shard with best super drag he could buy, most of KOC repeatedly posted that people shouldn't cry about Shaka's right to play a tamer. So how exactly does anyone in KOC think they can now complain about the same?

You also don't get the point regarding Minax. Many of you have told me, "but we still attack TNT so it's ok." That's not the point, point is some people only have one account. If you can only have one account on Siege, a tamer would seem to make sense since it is the most diverse. TNT tamers can't attack you even if they want to and the rest of them are simply being supportive of their tamer guildmates. I don't mind fightin TNT when they have tamers on the field, why do you? Can't hang?

Not to mention, what about the tamers Kage and Pwn put into COM???!!! These tamers were constantly used to farm silver. Obviously it was a meek attempt to keep LOW from continuosly killing your silver farmers.

You guys post about your supposed interest in keeping pvp on Siege fair with even competition. You make up excuses and try to divert the blame of why YOU chose to join Minax and screw up a good thing. Your actions are more consistant with selfishly taking any pvp advantage you can find, regardless if it's unethical or hypocritical.

29. Varka

Varka Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Is this the Kage that I've had lunch with a few times?

30. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes man sure is... How are you?

31. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And what you don't understand is TNT was hardly even seen outside the house until we went into Minax... They was barely even playing there faction characters So we decided since we got flooded bye TDO and all of there allies in SL that it would be a good move to join Minax...

32. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ah good old bored pvp...well here we go.

First off you got your facts totally wrong, the only time I have not been in factions in the last 4 years was today when I logged in and joined SL after leaving minax.

Also you demonstrate your complete lack of knowledge of not only me but what my guild teaches, heres a breakdown (this lesson is free)
    1. I believe your confused that I killed Alive yesterday, it was't because I wast in factions, its because I was in YOUR factions. Which made me loose points.
    2. You say jumping into faction fights is lame? so if your not factions you shouldn't fight faction people? Um no, your right my school does teach that, to fight no matter what
    3. Of course the main thing is to keep pvp alive, I'm the one trying to get more people to pvp.
    4. Sell backs? We don't even loot, talk about keeping pvp alive, if everyone adopted our policys we could restock and be refighting every 20 minutes.
    5. If everyone simply gave back faction items instead of exchanging 50k checks constantly we would be in good shape, period. You know who does that? I do. I'v been cussed at by my guildleader for giving mono his stuff back, don't try to educate me on how stopping to farm silver is lame.

Ah perhaps I could have worded it better, I was merely communicating that it was well known to us that was your entire guilds intentions, as everyone seemed to indeed be out of factions, krystal, several dismounters and tamers, your self even possibly? And I'm not basing that assumption off of one of your posts either. Trust me I don't talk out your ass, your buddy gujek was basicly telling me all about it as you guys were doing it, kat had hinted at some "evil plan" Ok maybe your the only one that actually posted what was going to happen, but when you have 1 person saying something, and 10 people alluding to following that 1 person, then you can pretty much frickin assume everyone is in on it.

Oh that wast speaking on something I know nothing about, that was part of the reasons us (koc) talked about being FOR going minax, so I can't talk out of my ass about what my guild had discussed and assumed.
    Did I clear that up?

33. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I know you didn't post another funny post....TNT is more active on Siege than KOC then and still is. I think you guys all log on once or twice a week. Probably when Elmo speed dials all of you on phone.

Again.....another lame excuse for joining Minax. I truly believe its because you guys can't fight TNT toe to toe...hehe

34. archite666

archite666 Guest

Whats an "Elmo"?

35. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I guess since we all dropped faction......we aren't able to maintain Commanding Lord? huh? This is silly. Only few ppl dropped faction to include Krystal as you can see, she doesn't play much anymore now.

36. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

A cute cuddly puppet...

37. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

As I already laughed at Kage for this thread, you guys trump him by far.

Death - Cry rant noted

Monolith - Lack of reading comprehension noted

Goron - :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: x4!!!

38. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Not to be confused with a kelmo, a cold prickly S.O.B.

39. Goron

Goron Guest

yay!
    Hugs all around!
    :grouphug:

40. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Here is a tip for you, Cash. Unless you hear directly from me that we are leaving Minax, you should not assume otherwise.

Our "intentions" were made known the last time we made the move back to Minax and that was the fact that we would be remaining in Minax permanently. Meaning.... We would no longer leave a faction because KoC decides they want to join us.