1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Kill Points from Traps

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Izero, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Izero

Izero Guest

I really think that the person who kills an enemy faction member with a trap should get the kill points for it... who agrees?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Makes sense. I agree 100%

Their trap kills someone, then it means they should get the credit. Just as poisoned food, when it kills someone, can get you a murder count.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Who should get the point? The tinker who crafted the trap or the player that placed it?

IMO neither should.

4. Clarifier

Clarifier Guest

You get silver. Do you not get points also? Tina? :)

5. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

No you don't get points and no you shouldn't get points. People die on traps a lot and it would be ridiculous to a) put people in stat from traps or b) give people points for not doing anything accept sit there.

Traps are there own reward,, they do a lot of dmg so you can hide behind them.

6. nateee

nateee Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

if you are killed by a trap do you go into stat?

7. You go in to stat loss so they should get a kill point.

8. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No you do not go in stat loss from dieing to a trap, no you should not get a point for killing somebody with a trap. Just imagine the can of worms that would create.... My trap remover should get kill points for removing traps because they kill me if I fail!

9. Rubican

Rubican Guest

Tinkers spend 250 silver creating a trap - should be a reward in addition to helping the cause.