1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FACTION MINAX BASE HOUSE

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Baby Doll, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

While I have 2 offers on the minax house, I have decided to hold on it a lil longer. Maybe we will all have better info about the status of "Factions" in 3 months! If factions are gone I will just let place fall.

Thanks for looking!

#1 Baby Doll, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*sighs* I am not certain factions will last as long as that house does.

3. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

Yeah minax used to have both spots, but someone dropped there house without a word. :-(

4. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

There is a post on Uhall about factions I recommend everyone read, even if you hate factions. I ask this because there is discussion about "Virtue vs Vice (VVV). If VVV is implemented, according to the Q&A, all factions bases, sigils, etc will be deleted. This seems short sighted to me and would eliminate a major part of UO history. I believe these areas should be opened up for general play if Factions is deleted. I absolutely oppose deleting them. If you are similarly inclined, please make your wishes known.

Kage likes this.
  5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

factions arent gone yet there is a big discussion about it over 200 posts unfortunately i dont wanna read through all the post but i dont like the idea they are leavingout to much of the good things about factions like, thieves(stealing sigils), crafters(for making faction traps), pvm(killing creatures for silver which is used for traps and faction armor), trap removers(for trap removal).
    The new system so far is only about pvp i dont only like factions for the PVP i could go red if all i cared about was pvp, i enjoy the whole system always have ive been in factions since the first day te came out i enjoy them. It greatly saddens me to hear that they may get removed for a pvp only system.

But all the non faction people see or know is there is faction arties or the monster ignore, they dont see the hours of farming monsters to obtain these. factions are not broke they are just undesired by non factions. Should they get rid of faction arties i would still play should they get rid of Monster ignore i would still play but get rid of faction system for a PVP only system im not so interested in playing. I really hope they add reasons for non pvpers to enjoy as well

#5 Sprago, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  6. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm concerned about them deleting faction hue gear. at the very least they should allow for items to be cleaned somehow. deleting items that were made by players from the beginning of factions cannot be made again since these players do not play any more. not to mention the 10's of millions tied up with faction hue gear..

Rumpy, FSP!-SL and Hattori Hanzo like this.
  7. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Well stated.

Rumpy likes this.
  8. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

agreed

Rumpy likes this.