1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Mounts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Jul 13, 2012.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I say just make faction mounts a rank 1 requirement and move on. Factions should be about PvP, not the constant upkeep of a suit or mount.

spoonyd likes this.
  3. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

lol?!!?!?!

Faction mounts dont even take a high rank! Do people seriously have trouble keeping rank for their horse?
    *facepalm*

Faction mounts are also a HUGE advantage Galen. 1. More health than a normal horse 2. Instantly can be rezed by yourself with a bandie 3. NPC Vets do not make this useless, as you need to wait like 10 minutes to do that, and you cant exactly go visit a vet WHILE your fighting.

4. Promathia

Premium Stratics Veteran

1. What? Only thing that makes you so you cant mount your horse is poison....which you or a guildy can easily cure.

2. Faction horse is more important

3. .............. Ask actual pvpers if they would rather mount/rez their horse to get away, or stay still to try to mount an ethy.

I'm sorry, but lets have stuff you have to actually EARN to use (Not like it takes much to use them). Leave faction horses alone.

5. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I mostly agree with Galen. Except that the ability to rez your faction horse really is a big advantage. I've survived many a dismount gank over the years by rezzing my own war horse, hopping on, and getting away. An ethy mount attempt would have just been interrupted.

Now, for a troll on faction arties: Do away with them and get the parasites out of my factions. :p

6. Promathia

Premium Stratics Veteran

Lesser Hiryus die fast to slayers PLUS - Cant be rezed during a fight. Plus, the only worthwhile Hiryu/lesser to use in pvp is a prepatch one.

7. Selurnoraa

Selurnoraa Adventurer

I don't care if they remove the rank requirement its trivial. However putting restrictions on a faction mount is a non starter. It takes 7 days alone just to bond one and then you want continually replacing them? no thank you.

8. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

9. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

This should be fixed with all pets. Speed "glitched" ice white Cu Sidhe's or any pet in general shouldn't exist in this game.

10. Promathia

Premium Stratics Veteran

That got my right in the heart bro

11. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Lol, you know it's true. People that have them are just lucky the devs are clueless to the bug.