1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction ninja archer

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by RAID, Jun 4, 2008.

1. RAID

RAID Guest

Looking for an ninja archer template with hiding and stealth along with str, dex and int stats.

thanks

2. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

I just replied to your template question in the UO Player forum.

3. Barbosa

Barbosa Guest

Ive seen you in brit RAID. Leaving a can of beer on your macro hiding key? :) I do haha. anyways... most stealthers are archer, stealth, hiding, ninja, tactics, stealing, detect... but stealing and detect could be moved around like I have anat and healing for fielding reasons. also some not gm but some Focus. + being human so i have natural 20 detect and chiv for remove curse etc. gotta play around with it. Decker has a completely different temp then me, he has Fairy power skill lol which i think is awsome. Stealth dismount chase with fairys, dead, next...

4. RAID

RAID Guest

LOL well not a can of beer. but the template I think i am going to use is

120 arch
    120 ninja
    100 anat
    100 tact
    100 heal
    80 stealth
    80 hiding

I plan on getting shadow dancer laggings to get hiding and stealth up to 100. I think this is a good start, but any extra infor will help. I have never been in a faction and would like to make some effort to make a decent chara.

5. Barbosa

Barbosa Guest

my str is 106, dex 136ish? (At work atm not sure heh) and Int is 10 but my suit makes it 35 same with dex and str. I was trying to get to 150 dex for the sake of healing faster and shooting faster. but no crimson :( I need a pair of them shadow dancer leggins i have the silly amber fire resist ones which i dont really need.

6. RAID

RAID Guest

I think at 140 your heal time is like 4 seconds, not sure though, but 150 is def where you need to be for archery. and I not sure if going to 120 stealth is worth the skill points since I only have 700. I was woundering what the pass rate for stealth is at 100 comparied to 120.

7. Barbosa

Barbosa Guest

Im shootin for 80 dont really need anymore unless your a thief stealing sigils for factions then 120 would be nice 100 for sure

8. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I sont understand ninja and archery....why?

9. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Om it comes down to this. Ninja for Stealth, Death Strike, and smoke bombs. Archer to dismount opposing guilds/ factions etc. Hit hard and disappear. Think pvp guerilla tactics and you'll understand.

10. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Disregard the deathstrike. Work on getting one decent balanced bow and some poisoned shurikans instead. Dismount, then the blalanced bow/ shurikan is a easy target to follow up on or for the rest of crew to take out easily. Like he said pvp guerilla tactics the rest of the way.

Best ninja archer template is all offence since you can pick and choose your targets and use smoke bombs as your defence to get outt of dodge.

Fun tip: stealth to a good position and manuelly press hide. then manuelly press stealth again and mount up. you can use shadow jump while hidden to move yourself from position to position while on your mount.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!