1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Points -request-

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SevenFaith, Apr 13, 2009.

1. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would like to request that all faction points be reset please.

It has gone up to ridiculous amounts now because of the war zone bonus!

Shard in particular I am talking about is Europa, as I play there. I don't know how anyone else feels about this subject, but before people say that I am crying about not having any points... I got 550k points from a harrower raid, and feel that this is stupid.

Could we get a shard wipe of the points / game wipe? :(

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

only people abusing the system are on shards where people feel they need to abuse game mechanics to compete. in NA shards, nobody cares enough to abuse the system like that.

3. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Disagree, those shards abusing the system are doing it for a purpose. When the point system goes back to normal (no double or triple points) and the faction arties go to faction vendors instead of faction community chests. You will see faction silver being sold for rl cash or insane amounts of gold. Why else do you think they would get so many faction points. If you died once every 30 seconds it would take 30 years for a couple of them to burn threw there faction points.

hmmm... Selling 100 faction points for 10 million gold?