1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction points

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Splup, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

We have pretty small Faction community on our shard, so we kill each other pretty often. So sometimes you get point from the guy and sometimes you don't. But seems like you get point from some people more often then others?

Does it have something to do with how long that character has been logged in, or is it just time how long you havent killed it?

2. Hank123

Hank123 Guest

The first time you kill a faction member you get 1 kill point and they loose a point even if they just started and have 0. They go to -1 so you cant get another point from them until they kill someone and get a postive number of kill points. I think the lowest you can go is -5 . There is also a timer between kill points you can get from the same player --not sure what it is tho been along time since i did factions

3. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

4. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

But the system is very buggy, my thief is ranked 10 and has no points at all

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles* I had a tinker at rank six.