1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction points..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prime., Jan 30, 2012.

1. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Devs, would it be possible for a reset?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

People have been asking for a reset for over two years now. I thought at one time one of the Dev's had mentioned that they were looking into fixing the method in which people were running up the points and then they would look at fixing the points. That was long time ago as well. I do believe they did finally get rid of the double points about 6-7 months ago, so at least people aren't running up the points like the used to, but it will take a long, long time for some of the shards to ever correct themselves without intervention.

3. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Faction Points most definitely need a reset, and a cap at say 25-50ish pts

Main reason, because it discourages people from xferring to a shard where you need tons of points to use your siut.

I also believe once you hit a high enough point status to equip rank 10 faction items, you should Never lose the ability to use them, unless you quit factions altogether (would help those who play multiple shards for pvp).